Friday, November 30, 2007

La parte de Guatemala uno

I spent a week in Guatemala visiting my friend Jessie who will soon be returning to Florida. She has lived there since July learning Spanish, learning life and learning about herself. I met up with her and our other friend and former co-worker, Tristan, to see where she has been living all this time. Guatemala is a beautiful country. Although, I feel like I haven't had any time to process my trip, let alone look at any pictures from it. Life has been going pretty much non-stop since I got back and isn't showing any signs of slowing down. As I get time to look through pictures, I'll post stuff I like.

I have to say, I took pictures like a tourist, and I really think the pictures I love the most are of Jessie and Tristan. Their blogs can be seen here and here.

The view from our hostel.

Man on the street.

First time I realized her new accessory.

The hostel had the best light.

2 comments:

caracol said...

gosh... if these are pictures taken as a tourist, I can't wait to see more...
I'll be back...

m swall said...

Ahh,mija,my little tourista, such nice pictures.